Telehouse enhance Cloud Connectivity with Cloud-Interconnect
TELEHOUSE April 11, 2016
TELEHOUSE, a leading global provider of data center services announce enhancement of its cloud connectivity with TELEHOUSE Cloud-Interconnect.
The scale of cloud adoption and associated challenges were highlighted in the ‘2016 State of the Cloud’ report by RightScale*, which found in 1,060 IT professionals:
- 95% of respondents use some form of private, public or hybrid cloud
- Cloud users leverage 6 Clouds on average — 3 Public and 3 Private
- The key challenges in cloud adoption are a lack of internal resources/expertise, issues with security and compliance, as well as managing cost and performance.
Hidehiko Tajima, Chief Executive Officer, Global Business of KDDI, which is a parent company of TELEHOUSE, states “The proliferation of cloud computing often means that IT workloads are increasingly dispersed. The key to a successful cloud strategy is getting the connectivity between the clouds and your stakeholders (branches, remote offices, end users etc.) right, in terms of performance, throughput and security. TELEHOUSE Cloud-Interconnect enables Cloud providers and Enterprises alike to access all the major cloud providers securely and cost effectively whilst maximising performance. At TELEHOUSE our team of experts can advise how to effectively plan your cloud strategy”.
TELEHOUSE Cloud-Interconnect is just one aspect of the wider TELEHOUSE Interconnect which brings together more than 3,000 business partners such as Carriers, Mobile and Content providers, Enterprises and Financial services companies. With Enhanced Connect, Telehouse’s new internet optimisation service, businesses can access the Telehouse Interconnect from the remotest points of the planet in less than 300ms. This firmly establishes the TELEHOUSE Interconnect as the home of the connected world, and a unique place to create business opportunities, now and in the future.
- *The information contained in the news releases is current at the time of publication. Products, service fees,service content and specifications, contact information, and other details are subject to change without notice.
- *RightScale 2016 State of the Cloud Report, February 2016