||Project Engineer (Server)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Windows or Linux system management
- Have knowledge of WAN, LAN including Wireless Network, Internet, Firewall, VPN
- Have knowledge of Windows/Linux Server, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Good command of English
- Able to run and troubleshoot basic server issues.
- Able to work under pressure with a team work spirit
- Eager to learn new technology in order to handle different types of projects
|Job Description (summary)
- Manage, implement and support projects related to AD Server, VM server, Backup solution, cloud service and etc.
- Design and implement WAN, LAN, Firewall, Wireless, Server, and PC solutions
- Create documents related to project progress, manuals and completion reports
- Report project progress, issues and solutions to management