Amazon FSx for Windows File Server (AWS service)
A solution for on-premises
file server management
On-premises challenges to date
AWS FSx services don't require hardware management.
Define of Software and OS could manage from AWS dashboard.
The Amazon FSx service is designed for Windows FileServer.
KDDI Thailand selected the service for replacement for the NAS, which is the file sharing that Japanese companies in Thailand often use.
AWS FSx Service Features
Easily build Windows file server functionality on the cloud
Same as current shared folder usage
Eliminate NAS and other hardware failures
Backup and data recovery option available
Scale Expansion Flexibility
AWS has compliance with security over the global
AWS has Unique De-duplication functions. Increase efficiency of use.
Operational cost reduction.
No hardware purchase required.
Suggesting the KDDI Thailand will take care of data migration and system operation. We have best way to store electronic documents.
KDDI Thailand services
AWS Payment Agent
KDDI provide one-stop service, you can reduce the time and effort, summarize bills, and support currency.
KDDI’s Certified Engineer will provide Design, Migration Planning, Build and Migration to AWS.
KDDI will provide support program after migration.
Strength point of KDDI Thailand
- KDDI has several AWS Certified engineers who work with you. The AWS system development for migration also supported by our engineer.
- We also have system migration solution.
- Support Desk (Service Desk) service available. If there is a problem in the usage environment or a new additional environment is required, we will deal with it immediately.
- Network connectivity solutions to AWS are also available.
- Available on invoice payment in THB.
(If you make a contract directly with AWS, you have to pay by credit card in USD.)
We can also offer other services
We can also propose Internet connection from many option like multiple carrier (redundant) and SDWAN.
We also offer other AWS services as you like.
- Virtual server “EC2”
- Database “RDS”
- Storage “S3” etc.
|Storage volume, storage type (HDD/SSD), Availability Zone (AZ) implementation, data transfer rate/volume, backup volume
|AWS support, setup and migration, VPN implementation,
network managed services
＊A VPN must be used to connect from the customer office to Amazon Web Services
- No Availability Zone (AZ) redundancy, data transfer rate of 8Mbps, data transfer volume: 25% of contracted amount, backup volume: using 25% of contracted amount as volume shadow copy service
- Region: Asia Pacific (Singapore)
* Please contact us for details.
Feel free to contact us